PHribbon is suitable for PC’s only, using Microsoft Office 2010 or later with PHPP v9.6. PHPP previous versions from 9.1 to 9.3 are also supported, please ask if you need these versions. The Passivhaus institute provides a free upgrade from early versions of 9 to version 9.6.
Options and Prices
You will need a licence key to the software on each computer. To buy a licence key please open the FindSerialNum spreadsheet and press the button. This just looks for a unique code on your computer. Please email email@example.com with the 4 digit number it gives and the options you would like:
- Required base module: Build PHPP tools 1-5, Energy of Variants 7 and libraries 12, 13 (£45)
- Indicative costs for retrofits, Simple, Variants and Step by Step (£30)
- International version (no extra charge, user to provide local costs)
- Daylight factor (£75)
- Embodied CO2 (£20)
Software will be emailed to you. Once you have the software you will need to enable macros. Enter the licence key in the install tab, cell C13, this key is unique to that computer. If you need to update in the future, that’s OK, a new code can be sent.
Licence Agreement Terms and Conditions
By using this software you agree to these terms:
- Users may not redistribute the PHribbon spreadsheet, or repackage it free of charge or otherwise.
- The software has been rigorously tested and great care has been taken to ensure there are no errors, however not every situation in which PHPP can be used can be foreseen, therefore checks for costs are still recommended. Any mistakes found will be corrected free of charge and all users updated. The user is responsible for checking the figures, especially in circumstances where they are critical. In extreme circumstances the maximum compensation will be a refund of the price paid for the software. By using this software you agree that no legal claim can be made against the AECB nor Tim Martel.
- Costs provided are indicative only and are the best information available to the author. By their very nature they are variable according to location, supplier and quantity. They serve only as a starting point and can be updated at any time either for one project (i.e. changing the figure in the costs tab in the PHPP) or by changing the master table for all future projects in the PHribbon spreadsheet.
- The price of the software includes a short software manual. For the quickest way to learn we highly recommend training, though this is an extra cost. Minor updates may be available from time to time free of charge. Revisions of the thermal bridge library and various other libraries will be made available if funds from sales allow.